Shipping & Handling
Vita STREAM will ship the product after accepting payment, according to the option chosen by the Buyer upon checkout.
Vita Stream reserves the discretion to require a signature confirmation upon delivery of any package.
Vita Stream reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders.
1. USPS First-Class Mail® is a fast and affordable service for packages weighing up to 13 oz. Delivery is in 6-10 business days most U.S. addresses.
2. USPS Priority Mail® service is a great choice for shipping packages delivery in about 2-3 business days most U.S. addresses.
3. USPS Express Mail® is fastest service for shipping packages delivery in about 1-2 business days to most U.S. addresses. Includes signature proof of delivery and delivery status information with the Track & Confirm tool.
1. USPS First Class Mail® International: This service is a 1st class international standard airmail shipment. Typically, delivery time is 12-14 business days after shipping; however delivery time varies by destination.
2. USPS Priority Mail® International: This service typically has a delivery time of 8-10 business days after shipping, and includes delivery status information with the Track & Confirm tool.
3. USPS Express Mail® International: This service gives you fast international delivery to more than 190 countries. Typically delivery is 5 to 7 business days. Includes delivery status information with the Track & Confirm tool.
Vita Stream will not be held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased a registered service such as Insurance, or Signature Proof of Delivery. However, the Buyer must allow a period of 21 business days after the shipping date as indicated on the Shipment Note. In the event of a claim under the registered service, an officially confirmed mailing loss will result in the Products being shipped for a second and final time. The tracking process by the registered service could take several weeks.(see the terms and conditions)
Please note : Vita-Stream is not responsible for any import taxes, custom charges, fees or VATs. The BUYER is responsible for charges imposed by her/his country. It is the buyer's responsibility to know about their specific country's import laws and customs/duties. International customers are responsible for their own tariffs and taxes.