Curaderm BEC5 cream 20ml topical cream + 3M micropore tape
This combo pack includes:
- One tube of Curaderm BEC5 20 ml skin cream
- FREE One 1 inch x 10 yard (2,5cm x 9,1m) 3M, hypoallergenic paper tape, standard roll
- Natural formula produced from eggplant extract
Please note: White colored tape comes by default if you do not choose any tape option. If you want the "tan/brown" colored tape, please make sure to select the preferred color option below the product's price where it states "CHOOSE TAPE COLOR:".
Warning: Not to be used if applied near the eyes or lips!
Due to recent changes, the 85 pg. booklet is no longer free. If you need more information regarding the product please contact us through our email, phone, or navigate to “CONTACT US” page which is located on the top right corner of the website.
Curaderm BEC5 topical skin cream was featured on the DR. Oz show and was also the topic of the book by Dr. Bill Cham. It is manufactured on the pristine island of Vanuatu, in the South Pacific near Australia.
Limitation of Application Area: The total area of skin where Curaderm BEC5 can be applied to at any one time should not exceed 25 sq.cm (approx. 5 x 5 cm). For larger areas should be applied a section at a time.
Tolerance: Curaderm BEC5 is well-tolerated. The healthy skin surrounding the area may occasionally become reddened due to the salicylic acid, but soon resumes its normal color on cessation of application of Curaderm. Some pain may be experienced due to the salicylic acid content.
Did you like this product? Take a look at Curaderm Anti-Ageing, natural cosmetic range, that is as good as the Curaderm BEC5 skin cream!
The Curaderm cosmetic range is now on sale for only $165 and includes: Curaderm Anti-Ageing Cleansing Gel, Curaderm Anti-Ageing Eye Contour cream & Curaderm Anti-Ageing Moisturizer
Recently we've added a new line of natural Vanuatu Tamanu oil products that could be applied to skin after finishing your applications of Curaderm BEC5 cream.
FAQ About Curaderm BEC5
Disclaimer: Please note that only your own physician can determine your precise needs, but in order to give you some information these answers are based upon the ‘average person’ and clinical/ published results.
- What is Curaderm-BEC5?
- How often should I use Curaderm BEC5?
- How long should I perform applications of Curaderm BEC5?
- Can Curaderm BEC5 be applied inside the mouth?(Internally)
- After opening the product, the cream was liquid. Does this affect the effectiveness of the product? Is the product permanently damaged as a result of high temperatures, or will it be fine after cooling it down in the refrigerator?
- Planning on working outside or participating in water activities, what precautions should you take?
- When is it OK to use skin lotions or creams like Tamanu oil on an area?
- Suggestion for application of 3M™ Micropore™ paper tape
How often should I use Curaderm BEC5?
Curaderm-BEC5 should be used at least twice daily but may also be used up to ten times daily. Please speak to your doctor or healthcare provider for direction in more frequent applications. It is important to always cover the affected area with a dressing such as Micropore, which is a brand of paper tape. DO NOT allow the area to which cream is applied to dry out.
How long should I perform applications of Curaderm BEC5?
You should apply the cream on the affected areas with Curaderm BEC5 twice a day until the area appears normal. On occasion it may be necessary to prolong regime. If in doubt, it is better to keep using the cream on the area for an extended period of time to prevent re-occurrence. It is important to ensure a regular application regime. Multiple skipped applications may result in the growth of normal skin over the top of the affected area. This can result in masking, and thus the incomplete healing.
After opening the product, the cream was liquid. Does this affect the effectiveness of the product? Is the product permanently damaged as a result of high temperatures, or will it be fine after cooling it down in the refrigerator?
The Curaderm-BEC5 tube is not damaged but separated due to high temperatures.
It can be reconstituted back to its normal paste like form again and is still 100% effective!
To reconstitute your tube of Curaderm BEC5 back to its normal formulation, please follow the following 4 steps listed below:
Step 1: Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 in a small pot of very hot water that is 140-158 degrees Fahrenheit (60-70 degrees Celsius) for approximately 5 minutes.
Step 2: Remove the tube of Curaderm BEC5 and shake it vigorously by hand. You will be able to hear the liquid when shaking the tube like it is water. Continues to shake until you stop hearing the aqueous solution shaking inside.
Step 3: Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 into the freezer for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Then store the tube of Curaderm BEC5 in the refrigerator for use. The purpose of placing the Curaderm BEC5 into a pot of very hot water that is 140-158°F (60-70°C) is to fully separate all the ingredients completely before blending them back together into its normal formulation. Following these 4 steps will ensure that the ingredients in your tube of Curaderm BEC5 will be blended back together and the product will work 100% effectively as new. This should also return the CuradermBEC5 to a creamy consistency.
I'm planning on working outside or participating in water activities. What precautions should I take?
It is extremely important that, after you have applied Curaderm BEC5 to the area, that you cover the area with an occlusive dressing. The manufacturer recommends using micropore paper tape as an occlusive dressing. Micropore paper tape is necessary to prevent the area from drying out and forming a scab. Water are a great form of exercise, but it is extremely important that you do not get the dressing wet. If the dressing accidentally becomes wet or if it becomes detached before the next scheduled dosing, you should reapply new cream and a new dressing. In addition, the manufacturer recommends that you avoid sun exposure to the area where Curaderm is being applied. If you planning on working outside, we would recommend you put on a wide brimmed hat to avoid exposing your face to the sun. In addition, we would recommend you wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen on all areas of your face, neck, and other parts of your body that may be exposed to the sun.
When is it OK to use skin lotions or creams like Tamanu oil on an area?
You should not use creams or lotions on the area you are applying Curaderm BEC5 to. Once you are no longer using Curaderm BEC5, you can use creams or lotions.
Suggestion for application of 3M™ Micropore™ paper tape.
• Tape should be applied without tension to clean, dry skin.
• A clipper may be used to remove hair, if necessary.
• To protect at-risk skin, 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film may be applied and when thoroughly dry, tape may be applied over it.
• In general, do not encircle a limb completely with tape. • If distention is anticipated, use a tape that stretches or a self-adherent wrap to secure the dressing or tubing
A. General taping
Apply the tape without tension, gently but firmly stroking the surface to maximize adhesion. Tape should extend at least one-half inch beyond the dressing. Tape should not be pulled or stretched when applied. If swelling does occur, loosen and re-fasten or replace tape to relieve the tension.
B. When compression is needed
1. Place first section of tape without tension onto skin on one side of the dressing, gently pressing downward.
2. With one hand, secure tape on one edge of the dressing while slightly stretching next section of tape over the dressing.
3. Secure tape on opposite edge of the dressing.
4. Press remaining tape onto skin without tension. Compression should come from the multiple layers of dressing material, not from excessive tension in the tape. Skin distention under tape may result in blistering and should be relieved as soon as possible.
Note: BEC5 should not be used on melanomas, moles, or highly pigmented lesions.
Please note: You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by person under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.
Curaderm BEC5 Return Policy
- We accept returns on Curaderm BEC5 within 30 days from date of purchase only If the tube unopened and unused sealed tube.
- We will refund the entire purchase price of the order (minus restocking fees)
- Vita Stream reserves the right to charge a re-handling fee of a minimum of $35 or a 30% restocking fee, whichever is the greater.
If you wish to return a Curaderm BEC5 tube unopened and unused sealed tube, you must contact our office for a return authorization number along with return instructions; this will allow us to ensure there will be no delay in issuing your refund.
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER: Please e-mail us prior to returning your product for either a refund or an exchange to receive a return authorization number. Include this number, along with your name and address, with your returned items. Once return authorization is issued, your package must be postmarked within 3 days to have the items returned promptly. We must receive your returned items within 10 days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
Please understand that it will take some time to process your return. Your credit should be finalized 7-10 business days after we receive your return.
- We can only issue refunds for Curaderm BEC5 returned to us, so please send back unopened and unused sealed tube.
- Curaderm BEC5 can only be returned once.
Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of Vita-Stream.com on a case by case basis.
- Without a return authorization number we cannot refund your purchase.
- Once a return authorization is issued, your package must be postmarked within 3 days to have the items returned promptly. We must receive your returned items within 10 days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as your original payment.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
To get a return authorization number, please contact us within 30 days of the purchase date. You can email or call us with your questions, comments or concerns at any time. We hope that you enjoy shopping at Vita-Stream.com and feel confident about your purchases.
You can obtain a return authorization number by contacting us via Email at: email@example.com or simply by clicking on "CONTACT US" on top of the navigation bar menu.
White colored tape comes by default if you do not choose any tape option. If you want the "tan/brown" colored tape, please make sure to select the preferred color option below the product's price where it states "CHOOSE TAPE COLOR:".