Awarded The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
pedag® HOLIDAY® is a ¾ length vegetable tanned leather insole, German hand-made orthotic suitable for almost every shoe. In everyday life, HOLIDAY is useful when standing on hard surfaces for long periods because it both cushions and supports the entire foot, thin enough to fit in almost any shoe. HOLIDAY has an anatomically shaped, semi-rigid footbed with diagonal bridge function that stabilizes, aligns, and supports the mid-foot. The small, but effective metatarsal pad lifts and cushions the front of a foot. After wearing: please air overnight.
- 3/4 length orthotic with a semi-rigid, heat moldable polypropylene longitudinal arch support
- Recommended when forefoot is painful because it takes up no room in the toe box area of shoes and boots
- Softer pad supports the latitudinal arch (metatarsal)
- A heel cushion relieves pressure and impact
- Orthopedic design helps prevent and relieve flattening and pronation by helping the foot regain an anatomically correct position
- Recommended for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia
- Very slim and ultra light: Thin enough to fit in almost any shoe
- Made of vegetable tanned sheepskin which allows the foot to breathe and absorbs moisture
- Water-based Adhesives for Sensitive Skin
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made with Natural Material (Except for Footbed)
- Awarded APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Hand Made in Germany
Please note: You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.