Comfortable High Tech Cold Protection
pedag® VIVA® WINTER offers super-warm and extra-soft thermal insole, equipped with a full, anatomically shaped foot support. The heel cushion effectively absorbs the impact shocks, the longitudinal arch is ideally supported and the metatarsal pad prevents the creation of a splayfoot and alleviates its symptoms. The surface of the foot support is made of pure wool. The middle layer is high-tech foam with thousands of closed air cells insulates and keeps the warmth inside the shoe. The bottom has special aluminum foil shielding the feet from the cold.
Three Layers of Serious Insulation:
- Pure wool provides cozy warmth and absorbs excess moisture
- A middle layer with thousands of air bubbles encapsulated inside high-tech foam traps warmth from your body and adds to the thermal cold shield
- A special aluminum reflector insulates and protects against cold from below
- Features a semi-rigid longitudinal arch and plantar vault, a built-in orthopedic insert for the latitudinal arch (metatarsal) and a substantial heel cushion
- Orthopedic design helps prevent and relieves flatfeet by correctly aligning the foot and taking pressure off the ball and arch of the foot
- Heel pad relieves pressure and impact shock on the heel, ankle, knee and spine
- Increase endurance by decreasing foot fatigue
- Allows the foot to maintain and to regain an anatomically correct position
- Recommended for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis
- Breathable natural materials create a healthy climate inside the boot or shoe.
- Water-based Adhesives for Sensitive Skin
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made with Natural Material (Except for Footbed)
- Hand Made in Germany
- Awarded APMA Seal of Acceptance
Please note: You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.